Thursday, December 11, 2014

the world would be a better place if...

PTSA, The world would be a better place if instead of focusing on things one may not be able to change would instead focus on making themselves a better person.

My intentions while creating this were to create something by hand that would better represent the world as it is and the world not yet existing within a mirror. What does one see when they look into a mirror? Obviously, a reflection of themselves is what would normally appear, my intentions while thinking this up was to allow the admirer to look into the mirror and see what they would like tho see int the world but within themselves.

I hand drew everything there except for the text within the mirror's reflection. It took more time than i had expected and the outcome wasn't as nice as I had expected but its all original. which is something we need a little bit more of. I had hoped to show a world of ruin around ourselves and in the center what we want it to be. Unfortunately, I didn't need a tutorial for my masterpiece therefore I don't have a response as to if it were difficult or not in using the tutorial. I did get my inspiration, however, from a  quoted line you can find here.
Designed by: Cheyanne L. ©2014

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for those who took the time to read and comment on my post.

    ReplyDelete